Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Best Husband Award Goes to...

Orion! Ok I guess I am biased, but I think Orion is the best husband for me. I simply love him to pieces. Now here is why I think he is the best. Maybe, just maybe you will agree with me. Yesterday (Saturday) is our normal date night. We have to have a day set apart for date night or else we forget or plan other things. A little lame right? Yes, but it works for us. So Orion had to work Saturday morning because he works a million hours a week, but I told him to pick up some orange juice on his way home. My throat has been hurting and I have been coughing up stuff, so GROSS! He being a good husband stopped at the store and decided to get me a little something extra. I normally lock the door when I am home alone because lets face it I am a chicken. Orion knocked because he is lazy and does not want to unlock the door himself. Orange juice in hand I welcome him in, but he says he has to get his jacket from the car. As he picks up his jacket he reveals a bouquet of flowers that he got me. He is so so wonderful.

Then we went on a double date with some good friends of ours. We went to Sushi my absolute favorite food. We tried out this place called Shin's in downtown and it was GREAT! It was inexpensive and yummy. We bought three rolls for 21 bucks! If anyone is a sushi eater they know that good sushi does not come that cheap. Well at Shin's it does! In fact they have a half price menu where you can get a roll for three bucks! AMAZING! I think I have found my new favorite place to eat. My favorite food plus not costing that much equals best thing ever. Then it was on to another favorite thing of mine X MEN! I have loved X Men since I was little at watched the cartoons every morning with my older brothers. After the newest X Men movie we topped off the date with frozen yogurt. I was the best date with the best husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment