Monday, May 20, 2013

My Little Monster

In two months this little lady will be one! I can't believe it. I am just so amazed by her every day. Being a mom is tough sometimes, but always worth it. After long days I am so happy for bed time, but then an hour or so passes and I start to miss my little monster. Her smile and laugh just warm my heart. A week or so ago Adilyn and I went on vacation to St. George, our first one with just the girls! It was not easy, she hates sleeping in her pack n play, but it was nice to spend lots of one on one time with her. I even let her sleep in the king size bed with me in the wee hours of the morning. I think that was her favorite part of the trip. She loved snuggling up to me when I was too tired to put her back in her bed. I think she was a little bit sad when Orion came to pick us up because she knew she had to sleep in her own bed all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment