Monday, October 11, 2010

Life or something like it

It is currently October 11th. There are 18 more days well 17 considering today is basically over till my 21st birthday. There are 20 until the end of the month, also know as Halloween, which is our deadline for moving or staying. Normally I look forward to Halloween with everything inside me. I mean HELLO free candy, what is better than that? I can't really think of much. But this Halloween I wish would just take its time coming. I want to have that yummy FREE candy right now. It would make the thought of the end of the month a little less, but my tummy would probably hate me.

Still no news about whether we are going to move or not. I have a feeling that we are going to move and I have become more and more ok with the idea. In fact I am starting to think that it is a good thing. We will see how long that feeling lasts if we actually move in with my in laws....

No comments:

Post a Comment