Friday, February 4, 2011

Cars

I hate out car. It has broken down so many times and cost us so much money. It is currently broken. The shop we took it to is right by our apartment so we can walk to pick up our car. It was a mistake to take it there. We took it there Thursday afternoon, well actually they towed it there because it broke down in SLO. They said it would be fixed that afternoon or this morning. LIARS! Orion went to pick it up after he got off of work and they said it was not ready. They told him maybe on Monday it would be ready. So we are car-less. Also they told us it is going to cost basically $700 to fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible I tell you!

On the bright side of things we have the money to pay for it and have people in our lives that are willing to pick us up. Orion has a co worker that lives in Creston or somewhere near there that is willing to pick him up tomorrow morning for work. My parents let us borrow their car this morning so Orion could get to work. I am grateful for all the wonderful people in our lives that the Lord has blessed us with. I am grateful that Orion is able to work so we can save to someday get a new car. I am grateful that I can go to school so I can graduate. But mostly I am grateful that Orion and I are not in debt so when things like our stupid piece of crap car break down we can afford to fix it. I would appreciate prayers that our bill won't be as high as they are thinking. I would really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment