Monday, April 4, 2011

Classes

I have found that finishing my degree online is one of the hardest things I have ever done. I will graduate in December and I don't know what I will do with myself after I graduate. Learning is something that I live for. It is something that inspires me. I love to learn! There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about things that I have learned. Whether there were in a virtual class discussion or a picture my teacher posted from Paris I am constantly learning something. For a communication class I am taking we had to pick two speeches to watch and this is one that I picked. It gave me goose bumps and made me re think the way I look at things. There are not words to describe the way I feel when I stumble across items like that video. I feel alive when I am blessed with the opportunity to learn something that challenges me. I can feel myself changing as I start to question how I understand something. I live for those moments and I hope that I can continue to learn every single day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment