Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Little Over A Week....

I will be married for a year! I can't believe it. If you would have asked me what my life would be like when I was a teenager I would have never guessed this. I always thought that I would get married after college, or maybe never. I honestly thought that maybe marriage was not in the plans for me. That just goes to show how much I know. Now here I am married for almost a year and graduating in December.  Life has worked out in a way I never imagined, but I would not change anything. I am very grateful for all the things life has taught me.

We already bought Orion his anniversary present. Orion's parents invited us to go to Disney Land with them and the high school his mom works for, but we decided against that. We wanted to do something for our anniversary by ourselves. So Orion got an XBOX 360 and some games. He has never been so happy. Last week he worked 60 hours so he could get a 200 dollar bonus and we used that money to buy his present. He has been working so hard lately he deserved a really nice present. My present is going to come on our actual anniversary and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment