Thursday, July 7, 2011

Months in the making

So I have something to share. It is pretty life changing. At least I think so. It has been months in the making. I have wanted to share ever since we found out what was happening, but I simply had to wait. I had to make sure that it was for sure and that we were well on our way. But today is the day I decided to share!





















I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












Ok that was a lie. I bet I got you for a little bit though. Sorry I just had to do it. Everyone is always asking me when I am going to start on having babies. I say right now, but Orion says in a little while. Here is the real news.









WE ARE MOVING to the armpit of California :( Orion got a new job as a correctional officer in Madera! Yeah for him getting a great job! BOO for having to move to the valley :( Remember when I said that Fresno=Death well I still feel a little bit like that, but we are moving there to start a new life. A better life one where Orion makes more money and works less. So here I am eating my words and kind of looking forward to moving. Here is the best part we are moving in two weeks and after we move we are going on vacation! Well we are moving all of our stuff into a garage/storage unit and the next day leaving for Utah! Yay family reunion and visiting my nana and papa! Boo having to move before we leave. Life is crazy here and I might lose my mind if I was actually pregnant. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA You totally got me! I was grinning from ear to ear! Well congrats on the move, it will be an exciting adventure for you!

    ReplyDelete