Sunday, April 14, 2013

 My entire life revolves around this little lady and to be honest I would not want it any other way. She makes life so much more interesting and tiring, but most interesting.
 Her favorite game is to splash water on herself from her sippy cup.
 She missed her daddy so she put his beanie on.

 This picture is just so cute. I am not sure why I love it so much. I guess it is because she looks so serious about examining her block.
 Everything goes into her mouth. EVERYTHING! She is always pleasantly surprised when what she is putting in her mouth turns out to be food. This is an amazing fruit holder that she is in love with. I also love it because I can put chunks of fruit in there and let her go to town with it. She feels like a big girl and I don't have to feed/watch her and I don't have to worry about her choking.



 My mom told me that she has a picture very similar to this one of me as a baby. My little lady and I could be twins apparently.
 This is how she carries her toys around when she is crawling or climbing.
 This is her way of helping me with the laundry. I got tired of her trying to climb into the dryer so I put her in the basket. Now she always wants to be in the basket.
 Oh don't mind me I am just driving. Daddy lets me do whatever I want. (Don't worry we are parked)
Even covered in sweet potatoes she is still adorable.

1 comment:

  1. I am head over heels in love with your adorable little lady!! I will never get tired of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete