Thursday, April 11, 2013

Phone Pictures

Our camera is currently packed up so all the pictures we take of Adilyn is done on our phones. So they are not the best quality, but it is better than nothing.


I got her a bear hat from Old Navy for two bucks. She loved it and I loved buying it for such a sweet deal. She was teething when these pictures were taken so she is covered in drool. Even though she was being whiny she was happy to smile for the camera. She sure is a little diva and I love her for it.
She just loves standing up and while walk around things. Well she will take a couple of steps along the couch. I can't believe how fast she is growing. My little lady is not so little anymore. :(
She loves to steal my food. If I am eating something then she wants to eat it too. She literally crawled into my lap and took this piece of bread from my hand. Then she proceed to eat it. Good thing she is so cute.
Here she is pretending to be the future pope. She does not know that she is the wrong religion and sex to become pope. I am not one to crush her dreams. I have so many pictures of her on my phone. I just can't help but take her sweet pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment