Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Happy Note

Lately I have been kind of done for obvious reasons. On the day my mom died Orion did the only thing he could to cheer me up. He took me to the beach. I did not take pictures that day, but I did take pictures from a week before. The beach is our families happy place. We go there for all sorts of reasons. 
 Adilyn is our little monkey. She loves to climb everything! We have to be really careful with her or else she will end up way too high and have no way to get down other than jump. She tends to just jump and figure we will catch her. She gives me a mini heart attack every time she does this.


 We live in such a beautiful place.

 She loved that she could walk around the water. She tried to jump in the water so Orion had to hold her for a while. That little girl of ours has no fear.


 Collecting sea weed and sticks.

 It is almost impossible to take her anywhere without her collecting things.

 I want to live right next to the beach. It would be amazing.

I bet Adilyn would be happy to live at the beach too. She is such a sweet girl. 

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much these pictures helped me feel better this morning. I love you guys and miss you so much, you're family is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete