Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sometimes I forget how long I have been married. It seems like Orion and I have always been together. It is hard to remember what life was like before being married. Over four years ago I said yes to my sweet man. I still remember how nervous I was the day I got married. I knew that Orion was the man for me but this was the rest of my life and it was a lot of pressure.

I am so grateful that I made that decision four years ago. It was the biggest and best decision. I am more in love with Orion today than four years ago. Neither of us are the same person we were that day and I am so grateful for that.
We had a friend watch Adilyn and went out to lunch to celebrate four great years of marriage. After sushi, only the cooked stuff for this pregnant lady, we drove up highway 1. Have I mentioned how amazing it is to live on the central coast again? It was so nice to have a nice relaxing afternoon to celebrate us. Of course we talked about kids a lot of the time but we also talked about how lucky we are to be together. 

The girl Orion married four years ago was niave about what it means to be a wife and no idea how to be a mom. I would like to think I am a woman who knows how to be a good wife and mother. Of course I have a lot more to learn, but I like to think I am doing a good job so far.

1 comment:

  1. Haha..I was just telling Cameron that I don't really remember sometimes that Cameron wasn't with me for all of my memories. I think of things that happened to me in college and I have to remember that we weren't together then. I guess that's what happens! Happy anniversary you two love birds!

    ReplyDelete