Sunday, March 6, 2011

:)

The other day I decided to make some banana bread. I just love it and it is pretty easy to make. I am not the best cook in the world, but I would consider myself a pretty good baker. If ever asked to bring something to a party/gathering I would pick baking something over cooking something. I just enjoy baking much more than cooking. Orion can attest to that because I have him cook dinner whenever I can. While making the banana bread I decided that peanut butter would be a wonderful addition, which it was. Once I added that I felt like I needed to add something else and what is better than chocolate chips? Nothing I tell you. I was so happy when I was making the bread from scratch that I decided it needed a smile too.

I was sad when Orion got home and ate part of the face. I tried to make him eat around it so the smile would last as long as possible, but he did not listen.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I'm allergic to banana's though. I've never had banana bread.

    ReplyDelete