Friday, January 6, 2012

12 Weeks

I went to the OB yesterday and I got to see my little baby. It was so weird to see it. As I watched the screen and listened to the heart beat I realized that a miracle was happening inside of me. I am beyond blessed to have a little life growing inside of me. For the most part I don't notice the little one because my pregnancy so far has been pretty easy. I just get tired in the afternoons and need to take a nap or recently my left back side hurts sometimes. That little heart beat and watching the baby do flips was amazing. I can't believe that I am lucky enough to be pregnant right now.

At the same time it scares me a lot. I feel like I have no idea what I am doing. I am sure I will figure things out a long the way.

1 comment:

  1. It's a lot of go with the flow. Lots of people will give you this LONG list of advise and thing you should and should not do... My advise don't listen. Your body will tell you what you need and don't need just eat healthy and don't stress. The rest you're body will do for you :)

    ReplyDelete