Friday, February 3, 2012

Jobs

Today I had my very first phone interview. It was so strange. I was nervous before hand, but oddly having an interview over the phone was very relaxing. I sat in my bed, in my comfy sweats, and talked about myself. You can ask Orion how much I love to talk. I thought it went pretty well, but we will see what happens. I should hear back in a week or two if I go on to the next round of interviews.

I feel like all I am doing is waiting to hear back from perspective jobs. My almost dream job of working with special needs children at a school is taking my entire life to get back to me. I started that project all the way back at the end of October. I filled out an employment packet and got finger printed in December and I am still waiting. I finally emailed them asking why it was taking so long. If they don't want to hire me then just say so. They said that for some reason it is taking a long time with my finger prints, like they lost them or have to check through a lot of data bases. It will take 30 business days before they can do anything about it. Sounds pretty fishy if you ask me.

So until then its just me praying for something to come up. Heck I would even take dog walker right now because I am so bored and want to make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment