Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas

This Christmas morning was wonderful! Orion got home from work and made sure Adilyn and I were awake. He wanted to open presents so bad! He was like a little boy. It was cute.
Adilyn was excited for her bubble wand! She did not really want to play with anything else.

 That was until we emptied out her stocking. She realized she was getting treats! She tried to eat through the bags.
 Her she is thinking daddies stocking is hers too.
 My favorite stocking stuffer for her. She is the cutest little elf.
 I swear she is such a ham. I told her to smile and this is what I got. It is either her crazy face or her with her mouth wide open.
 The only present she actually opened. After this she was over opening presents. We had to open the rest of the presents and constantly tell her to look.

 Her favorite toy of the day. Although her doctor set is a close second. My mom is in the hospital right now so we went to visit her. Adilyn insisted on bringing her doodle pad. She doodled on the drive over and while we were in the hospital room. 
Oh her cheesy smile. I sure do love that girl.

Christmas dinner was suppose to happen at our house this year, but plans changed. My mom went into the hospital on Christmas Eve so we ended up having dinner there. Orion and I packed up dinner and brought it to her. Lucky for us Adilyn had her doodle pad to entertain her while we set up around my mom's hospital bed. Although Christmas did not turn out exactly how I planned I was happy to be with family. Hopefully this is the only Christmas that my mom will have to spend in the hospital.

I am so grateful for all that we have this Christmas season. We have been so blessed with a new job and a new place to live. It has been wonderful to live close to my parents again. Although we do miss our friends and family that live in the Central Valley. I am especially grateful for health care and all those who work in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment