- We moved FOUR times! Crazy right? We are planning on not moving again for two plus years.
- Adilyn turned one! (What? Now she is almost 1.5 years old. Where has all the time gone?)
- Orion got a new job! (He makes lots more money and we are living in the lovely central coast)
- We went to St George Utah. Adilyn met her great grandparents for the first time.
- We went to Yosemite! Adilyn ate mounds of dirt and loved every second of it.
- We took plenty of trips to the coast before we moved. In the end we moved over here just before the end of the year. Adilyn started to become a great car traveler. She still hates sleeping in a pack n play though. She ALWAYS wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to sleep with us. We never get enough sleep on trips :(
- For the first time ever we got our pictures taken professionally and I still have not printed any out. I have a serious problem of accomplishing anything without writing it down first. Thus no pictures printed out and no pictures on the wall.
- Most importantly this past year has brought us closer together. Orion and I have had our ups and downs this past year. But we are ending on a high note! Adilyn of course is getting cuter and smarter everyday. We are one happy family.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
What a year!
This past year has been a big one!