Monday, August 2, 2010

Deep fried and Sandy

Last week was very exciting. Well towards the end of the week it got exciting. Orion and I went to the Fair for our date night. Let me tell you I have not eaten so much fair food in my life! A friend of mine talked about about deep fried Oreo's and said they were so yummy. I was a little skeptical at first, but I told Orion about it anyways. He was all for this idea. In fact when we were talking about going to the fair he kept telling me that we have to get the Oreo's. As we walked into the fair they search people's bag for food and drinks. Orion was worried they were looking for weapons and that they would take his knife away. I told him he had nothing to worry about. Although now that I am thinking about it someone could have taken a gun or something like that into the fair and no one would know. The security is not very good. After walking around and enjoying the sights it was time to find the deep fried Oreo's. Orion said we would walk around the entire fair until we got the yummy food. So we finally found the stand and had some choices to make. Deep fried Oreo's, Twinkie, Snickers, or Peanut Butter cup? I told Orion he could pick because it all sounded kind of gross.
Turns out they tasted like warm cake! Orion wanted to go back later and get a deep fried Twinkie but I told him no.

On Saturday we took the little boys I watch to the beach! It was so much fun. Orion made a huge sand castle with Austin. Konner and I enjoyed watching the waves and throwing sand. I swear Orion is just a grown up sized kid. When we left the beach he was dirtier than the boys. Austin liked the tunnels Orion was making so he stuck his head in them and got stuck! It was so funny. Konner then tried to make himself a bed out of the sand. That did not turn out so well. I could only take one picture because Konner kept throwing sand at my phone.
Here he is running over to throw sand at me. At times I am not a fan of my nannying job because the days or sooooooooooooooooooooo long, but there are times that make me love my job. Like when Austin tells me if Orion dies that I have nothing to worry about. I can have all of Orion's money and that Austin will marry me so I won't be alone forever. Or when I get to watch Orion interact with the kids and it shows me that he will be an amazing dad. I only have a couple more weeks of this job before school starts up again. Then I won't have to wake up at six in the morning and help Austin learn how to read. My days will not be as interesting or tiring. I am going to miss this cute little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment