Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

What a crazy day! Orion and I were not crazy enough to go super early in the morning so we did not get any SUPER AMAZING deals. But we did get some nice clothes. We each go two pairs of pants, sweaters, shirts, and pjs! I felt a little ridiculous when I got to the check out stand and the lady told me how much all of the stuff was. It was a little over a hundred dollars and I was so excited that we got all of that stuff. Yay for amazing deals and nothing costly over 15 bucks! Basically that is our Christmas present's to ourselves unless we get more money. I am hoping we make some extra money to buy a sewing machine! Then I could attempt to be crafty. We a glorious day that will be! Or it might turn out bad, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment