Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vacation

I just love to go on vacation! I don't know anyone who does not look forward to a vacation. Although I am sure there are people like that out there. For my birthday this year Mr. O took me on vacation. We went to my favorite place on the planet! SLO! I love it there and miss it so much. We had so much fun!

We stayed with our brother and sister in law, in their master bedroom I might add. They are currently re doing their house and we were lucky enough to end up there. We had our own bathroom and shower! That meant we did not have to share with our cute but messy nieces and nephews. Talk about a blessing.

My goal was to go to a pumpkin patch while we were there because my birthday is just two days before Halloween. It is not Halloween without a pumpkin patch.

The best part was the fake ghosts. Look how cute little Tobin is. I just love that little boy.

We also went on  a hay ride! My first ever. It was so much fun, mostly because Tobin sat next to me pointing out everything. The world through the eyes of a three year old is amazing.
You can't really tell but I was super excited about the hay ride. We rode by an olive orchard that apparently grows them for martini's. Our driver joked that they were water with vodak.

These were our trusting horses. They are "super strong" according to Tobin. I would have to agree considering all the people they can pull. That is Mr. O chatting it up with our driver.

Going to the pumpkin patch and going on a hay ride was the high light of the trip. Even though I kept sneezing the entire time. I must be allergic to hay or something. It does not matter because I am going on a hay ride next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment