Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tutu

I got the cutest tutu from my friend Briana at one of my baby showers. It is hot pink and shiny. Perfect for my little lady. I wanted her to wear it home from the hospital, but it was a little too big for her at the time. Then Life as a mom took over and I totally forgot she had that amazing tutu, until yesterday. I pulled it out when I needed to get a change of clothes for Adilyn. She had peed on herself while I was changing her. I put the tutu on her and it was almost too small! She is getting bigger without me even realizing it.
She was not super happy to be in it because she was hungry. Yep I am that mom who dresses up their baby and takes pictures instead of feed them (at least for a couple minutes).
If I could have her wear this everyday I probably would. I think she looks so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment