Saturday, August 25, 2012

Letter to Adilyn

My Sweet Little Lady,

You sure have changed my life. I never knew what serving others truly meant until you came into my life. There is nothing more important to me than helping you out. At the moment you sleep most of the day and night, but the times that you are awake are my favorite. Well when you are not crying because you are tired or hungry. I love watching you discover the world and try your best to smile. The other you did smile at me and I am saying it was on purpose.

I have never been so tired in my entire life. I can't wait till you sleep through the entire night. Daddy feels the same way. Let's make a deal you can grow up just enough to sleep through the night and then you can stop growing. You are so perfect and little right now. I can't even imagine what you will be like when you are bigger. I think I have finally figured out how to make sure you are happy pretty much all of the time. At least for today and yesterday. Sometimes I wonder if you change your mind of what you like day by day.

Thanks for letting me be your mom. I love you little lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment