Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I just love how fascinated Adilyn is with life. She likes to just stare at things now and I like to stare at her. That sounds a little bit creepy...
Here she is realizing that there is something hanging out above her. Too bad the mobile does not actually move. It is broken I guess because every time I try to turn it on nothing happens. Maybe I just don't know what I am doing. It swings back and forth and keeps Adilyn entertained which is all that matters to me.
Don't worry we normally strap her in the swing. I just noticed how entertained she was by the mobile after I put her in that I had to take a picture. Now she is realizing she has hands and will reach out for things. She still gets startled when things move after she touches them. Or brings her hand back to her chest after touching something for the first time. It truly is amazing to watch a baby learn and grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment