Monday, October 22, 2012

It is days like today that are the hardest on me. Orion went into work early to do a double shift. He woke up at 6 to get ready and in the process woke up Adilyn. She normally wakes up around 7:30 or 8. We have a schedule that works well for us and when she gets thrown off schedule her entire day is really hard. So today was extra hard because she was so tired she could barely sleep and I had to deal with a fussy baby all day long by myself. I like to remind myself that not every day is like this. Some days are great! Like last Sunday when Adilyn was super cute.
Look at her cute little dress. I just love it. Too bad she is basically too big for it now. Dang her growing so fast!
She has a hard time on every Sunday because church messes up her morning nap and usually her afternoon one. (She basically takes four naps a day that are 1-2 hours long) I would just love it if she would take 2 long naps but we have not reached that point yet. Someday.  But last Sunday was not so bad.
She is just so cute! Whenever I get the camera out she looks right at, but never smiles. I can have her smiling and laughing, but as soon as the camera comes out she gets straight faced. What a little booger.



No comments:

Post a Comment