Monday, October 29, 2012

Daddy Daughter

Orion likes to tell me that Adilyn loves him the best. We all know that is simply not true. Hello who feeds her in the middle of the night and changes her diaper? Who plays with her in the morning while someone (Orion) is still sleeping? Who can get her to stop crying? Oh right that is me her mommy. I am sure someday soon Orion will actually become her favorite because he is the less strict one. But until then I am loving being her favorite.

Back to daddy daughter time. Orion likes to have little conversations with Adilyn. He sits her up next to him on the couch and they chit chat.
Sometimes she is not really interested in what he has to say.
What can I say she likes to look at me more than daddy.
Here Orion is trying to convince her that he is more interesting than me. Clearly it was not working.

Sometimes Adilyn likes to watch Orion eat breakfast.
She did not want to be left out so she started sucking on her fist. It is her favorite past time. Instead of suck on her thumb she sucks on pointer finger or a combination of her other fingers.





No comments:

Post a Comment