Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sleepy

I asked Orion to watch Adilyn while I went upstairs. I had to take a shower. He said sure. When I come down stairs I find him sleeping and Adilyn running around.
He turned his back on her and let her make a mess. You can't really tell in the picture but there are Cheerios all over the floor. She also got into the laundry.
I was upstairs for ten minutes and this is what I came back to. I was surprised that Orion fell asleep while Adilyn was making such a mess. When I woke him up he was surprised that I was already down with my shower. Apparently as soon as I walked up stairs he fell asleep. I don't know how you do that, but Orion falls asleep quickly all the time. Since he slept while Adilyn was racking havoc I made him clean up the downstairs. So I guess I won in the end. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment