Tuesday, March 20, 2012

23 Weeks

So I am about 23 weeks pregnant. I am never really sure how many weeks it is because a lot of the times I forget that I am pregnant. So far I have not really had many common symptoms of being pregnant. I am however a snacking machine as of late. The baby is moving around, but mostly at night time. The real reason why I some times forget I am pregnant is the fact that I don't really look like I am.
Please excuse my dirty mirror. I cleaned it after I took this picture. As you can see there is really not much of a bump at all. I just look kind of fat :( When I tell people how far along I am (over half way through) they get such a surprised look on their face. Really you are that far along? I want to say, no I am just kidding I just want an excuse to eat this much. Clearly that is when my pregnancy hormones flare up a bit.

I feel like a little kid these days. I have to pack snacks and a drink whenever we go out. Orion always asks me if I have something to snack on before we leave to do errands. He knows how grouchy I get when I am hungry and wants to avoid that at all costs. I knew I married a smart man! I can't wait for the day when I actually look pregnant and people will stop assuming I have a fat belly. I told Orion I might have to get a shirt that says I am pregnant so I feel a little bit better about myself.

1 comment: