Saturday, March 31, 2012

Little Surprises

I got a phone call today from my apartment manager. That never happens, so of course I start to wonder what is wrong. Why is that whenever you get called on by someone a manager, teacher, or boss you instantly think you are in trouble? Is that just me? I know I did nothing wrong, but I just can't help myself. Anyways, she called to tell me that I had a $28 dollar credit for rent! Sweet! I have no idea why I had it but it has apparently been waiting for me for months now. For some reason no one has told me until today.

Another awesome thing that happened the other day was my cell phone bill. We recently switched providers to save some money. Every dollar counts when you have a little one on the way! The lady I talked too about new phones and service was so sweet! I ended up getting tons of credit for my account. My bill for this month -$36. Yep I have a credit on my cell phone/internet bill. Can we say AMAZING!!! I love when little surprises like that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment