Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby

This is what I want my baby's dresser to look like. I have a dresser that is sanded and just waiting for me (mostly Orion) to paint it. It has been sitting in my in-laws garage for months now. I have just loved the color combo, but I have been putting off painting it for one reason or another. But this coming weekend the painting will happen! At least that is the plan anyways. In my dream nursery the crib would be white so that it would match perfectly with the dresser. Then I started thinking about how messy babies are and thought maybe white was not such a good idea. If only cribs were not super expensive life would be much easier!

1 comment:

  1. I love the color! I'm a big fan of putting funiture in a baby's room that they would actually use in the future. Post a picture when Orion finishes painting it :)

    ReplyDelete