Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby Things

I finished the quilt I started a little while back. I actually finished it a couple of days ago, but have been too lazy to take a picture of it. I would have finished it even earlier had I really tried. It was a project that I worked on while Orion was at work and I had nothing else to do.
The picture shows the front and back of the quilt. I was surprised at how easy it was to put together. I thought it was going to be some what difficult. It was the first project I had ever done all on my own. Well I had a friend help me pick out the fabric and tell me what size to cut things. But other than that it was all me. I have to say that I am proud of this little blanket. I hope my baby likes it as well.

 With my completed quilt it brings my total of baby things to...... 3! I have some wipes, a little onesie (how ever you spell that word), and this quilt. Before today I thought I was doing pretty good considering the baby is not due for at least two months. Then I got a call from my sister-in-law asking how much baby stuff I had. It got me thinking that maybe I should start collecting baby things already. Before I know it the baby will be here and I want to be prepared. So over the next couple of months my count of baby things should increase dramatically. At least that is my goal. We shall see how that works out.

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny! As soon as I fund out the gender I went crazy! Good luck hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that sounds so fun, and that quilt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete