Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cambria

Have you ever been to Cambria? If not you should. It is such a lovely little beach town located near highway 1. I am basically in love with it.
Just look at the view on your drive there. I am not sure what happened with this picture, but it is still beautiful.
I want to live here on this hill just to keep this view.
Oh yeah did I tell you that I don't look six month pregnant from the front? Well I don't. But from the side I kind of look pregnant.

He is just so cute, I know I am biased but I can't help myself.
Just after we took this picture a family of deers strolled on by. Is this not a picture perfect place?
I am so in love with how many trees there are here. Where we live we have trees, but nothing like this. It is like a little forest everywhere. Needless to say I did not want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment