Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I am still pregnant. My due date is not until Monday the 16th, but I am ready for this little lady to come already. My doctor told me today that I should talk to the baby and let her know to come already. So that is what I have been doing. I told her she can come any day now. Orion also wants her to come soon because it means he get two plus weeks off from work. Let me tell you he is SO ready for time off from work. Last month he did six over times which equals more than an extra week of work. Plus he has worked two over time shifts this month so far. Needless to say he wants and needs a little break. Not that having a newborn will be relaxing, but it does mean lots of time at home with me! And lets be honest who does not want to spend lots of time with me? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment