Saturday, July 7, 2012

Phone Calls

I don't think I have ever been so popular in my entire life as I am at the moment. I get more phone calls in a day then I use to get in a month. Ok maybe I am exaggerating a little... But my mom called me at least four times today. Each time to talk about how I am doing. Really she was asking if I was still pregnant. Yep still pregnant over here. Believe me as soon as I stop being pregnant the world will know.

I find it funny how people will call and ask what I am up to. My answer is always the same. I am just sitting around making a baby. Clearly at almost 39 weeks I can't do much else. I can barely bend over these days to get the laundry out of the dryer. I am thinking about answering the phone by saying "Yep I am still pregnant and nope I am not doing much of anything at the moment." I wonder how long my conversations would be after that. I wonder if people will still call me after I give birth. Maybe my popularity will crash and burn in a week. I don't know how I feel about that. It is kind of nice to get random phone calls through the day from people seeing how I am feeling. It lets me know that even though I am dying from heat stroke on the surface of the sun people still care about me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment