Saturday, November 17, 2012

Things that I miss

  • Sleeping in
  • Sleeping through the night
  • Going to bed at the same time as Orion
  • Having the desire to stay up past ten ( I am sensing a theme of sleep here)
  • Being able to do things on a whim
  • Going to the movies
  • Being able to stay out past 7
There are lots of things that I miss since becoming a mom, but those things don't matter as much as Adilyn. My life seems so much more important now that I have a sweet little lady to take care of. Yeah I would love to get more sleep, but that time will come. I don't know if I will ever go back to staying up past ten because Adilyn loves to wake up around 7 and wants to eat right then and there. Life is constantly changing and it can be challenging at time, but I am enjoying being a mom. I love having Adilyn. Sometimes when I am falling asleep at night I think about all the things I can't do now and sometimes I get sad. I then remind myself that I have so much more in my life now than I did before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment