Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School

I am going to be honest I miss school. I miss homework and deadlines. I miss learning and being fascinated everyday. Well I learn something new everyday where I am in school or not but I really like, no I would say love, learning things from my classes. In Orion's words I am a forever student. I plan on taking classes at the local community college after I graduate in December. One because I am so in love with learning and two because as long as I am a part time student interest does not starting accumulating on my student loans. Its a win win situation if you ask me. I am also crazy about school shopping. I have this thing with spiral notebooks. I use them all the time. I always have one on my desk to write notes in to help me not forget anything. Plus it helps me when I want to make a list of things I want/need to do. Let me tell you that making a list is second on my list of things I love to do. There is something so amazing about making a list and then working really hard to get things accomplished on that list. It's also nice to know that I am probably not forgetting something important because I have my list to remind me. I can't wait for September to get here well 12th to be exact because it means I get to start school again. I am so happy I just can't wait! (It also means that I get my grant money which means extra money in the bank account that is currently on its last leg, who knew going a month and a half without a pay check would kill a bank account?)

No comments:

Post a Comment