Sunday, October 9, 2011

I made something!

Can I just tell you how excited I was last night. I made something all by myself and it is cute! At least I think it is. I watched a tutorial video how to make and then I did it! I am super proud of myself. I feel like that soon enough I will be crafty. I just have to take baby steps.
It's a flower that you can put in your hair or pin to a shirt. You can't really tell in this picture, but in the far away one you can tell a little better.
I could not wait for Mr. O to come home so I could show him. He of course said it was cute after he asked what it was. It looks better in real life. Maybe I will pin it to a shirt, take a picture, and then post it on here. So you can see it better. I know I am kinda lame for being so excited about this carnation puff flower but I can't help myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment