Monday, December 6, 2010

Ridiculous!

I just have to rant for a moment. Group projects are horrible! Group projects online are RIDICULOUS! I am mean seriously the reason people take online classes is the fact that they are so flexible. Having to arrange a time to meet and make a group project is impossible when it is online. People live in different time zones and are busy. Plus when you try to email people about what time would be good to present your project to your teacher you never know when or IF you are going to get a response. Then when a time is picked everyone starts complaining that it does not work for them. OR when you assign parts of the project to other people and they don't do it all you can do is send an email. WHAT IS AN EMAIL GOING TO DO? If they don't want to work on the group project and you send a bunch of reminder emails they can just delete them. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want to scream! I HATE GROUP PROJECTS ONLINE! Seriously I want to punch some people in the face. Check you stupid email everyday, because hello that is the only way the teacher is going to inform you or your class mates are going to be able to get a hold of you.

So ends my rant.

We have decorated the tree but I have not taken any pictures yet because I have been busy attempting to make some of my online class's group to actually do their work. I have sent multiple emails already today. Our presentation is tomorrow and I have one person's work and two others who have yet to do anything. Needless to say I am a little ticked at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment