Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SIck

My sweet husband is sick. It is cute because normally he is manly and tries to take care of me, but right now he can barely breathe through his nose. It is in bed at the moment trying to sleep, but it is not working so well. In fact he keeps asking me what I am doing. He is like a little kid when he is sick, all he wants to do is cuddle up next to me and relax. Good thing I love cuddling and I was already sick. This happened last year before we got married. I got him sick around Christmas although we could not cuddle all day long. He attempted to go to work but only last four hours. He came home on his lunch and has been trying to get better even since. I know I am such a sap, but my husband is really cute when he is sick. I love being able to take care of him. He is always trying to make me feel special and loved so when he gets sick it is my turn to make him  feel this way. By the way the last time he was sick was Christmas time last year. Go figure I get him sick every year. Good thing he loves me anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment