Tuesday, December 7, 2010

School

This is what I want from school

But this is what I am currently getting







Seriously this semester has really made me want to quit my online classes. It has been so difficult for me. With Orion being out of work for two months and having a lot of group assignments I have been struggling. I am at my wits end. Tomorrow morning I have to give a presentation to one of my groups for class and I found out that some else picked the same topic I did. So we are going to say the same things and I have to talk for ten minutes. I don't know how well this will work out considering only five people are presenting and two are on the same topic. I hope I go first so I won't have to sound stupid repeating everything someone else said. I am so grateful that the semester will be over next week. I just have to get through all of my group projects and other assignments this week and the next week will be a breeze. It is getting through this week that will be difficult.

Wish me luck because I really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment