Friday, December 17, 2010

San Fran

I have always been a little bit in love with this city. It's huge and a little bit magical. It is so artistic yet over populated. I think it is wonderful. In fact I almost went to school up there, but I changed my mind at the last second. I was too scared that by moving there it would become less amazing. I got married there, ok well I got married in Oakland, which is really close to San Fran.

A couple months ago Orion went to the bay area for a project to help out his brother. We woke up at 2 in the morning so we could deliver the project by 6 AM. It was a little brutal, BUT we spent the day up there. It was like we were reliving our wedding day. I fell in love with Orion all over again. We went to the temple where we were married and did a session. It was amazing! Although I was supper tire and almost fell asleep when they turned the lights off.

That is me in front of the temple.


This is what it looked like when we first pulled up, it was like 8 in the morning. I am so glad I got married here because it is GORGEOUS!

Here is some of the view with the temple at the corner. The view is great because you are up on this big hill that over looks practically the entire bay. I love it.


This is how we felt at breakfast that morning. I was so tired I was really silly and gave myself a mustache. Orion was really hungry and wanted to eat already. It was a very LONG but fun day. We did not get home until 11 pm that night. We slept for almost 11 hours the next day because we were so tired. It was worth it though. I am so glad we got the chance to go because it made such great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment