Saturday, September 24, 2011

I survived

You would think after spending twenty or so years sleeping by myself that I would have no problem doing it now. Turns out I have a horrible time sleeping without Orion next to me. I have never been able to do on my own. I need my trusty friend Melatonin to get me to sleep. Last night Orion had to work a double, which meant he had to work over night. He went in at 3 pm and got home at 7 am. Talk about a long day!

I am happy to report I survived the night and slept through most of it. Of course I stayed up as last as possible to make me really tired and I took some Melatonin. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. The down side is that Orion is currently sleeping right now and when he wakes up he will have to go to work. Boo for having to hang out by myself for pretty much two days.

2 comments:

  1. I could never do that! Especially being drugged up so I'm not as alert!! You are one brave soul! I tip my hat to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melatonin is a natural chemical that our bodies make that tells us to go to sleep. So taking it is just telling my body to really go to sleep. I don't think I could have made it through the night with out it. I am hoping that Orion does not have to work many doubles. I don't know if I could keep this up.

    ReplyDelete