Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My least favorite thing about Orion's new job = 16 hour shifts. I hate sleeping by myself! It's the worst. Orion worked another double shift last night, I cried. It was mostly because he had worked a double just two days before and I was feeling lonely. When he works doubles he comes home takes a shower goes to bed. When he wakes up he goes to work and when he gets home from work he goes to bed. It's lonely. But today he woke up at 11 so we had some time to spend together. I have no idea how he is even functioning on only four hours of sleep after staying up all night long. I am just grateful that I have him.

When we lived in SLO sometimes Orion would bring up flowers for me or chocolate covered pretzels. He did sometimes for no reason and sometimes when I told him I was having a bad day. Well a couple months ago he brought home some sunflowers (my favorite flowers in the world) when I was having a bad day. He told that I had to take a picture and put it on our blog. That way people would know that he is a good husband. I took the picture and forgot to post it. Does that make me a bad wife? I am going with no. Better late than never right?
It's not a very good picture, but it gets the point across. My husband loves me especially on my bad days. On a side note Orion has a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow. It's super lame that his weekends are actually during the week, but I will take what I can get. Yay for having an extra long weekend because of Furloughs. Boo for having to take a Furlough day every other week because it means less pay. Furloughs are another love/hate relationship I have. Ever since moving to the surface of the sun I have developed multiple love/hate relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment