Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's It

Have you ever had one of these bad boys? If you answered no I think you should go out and get yourself one. That is if they sell them in your store. I don't know if it is just a California thing. Anyways these guys are so delicious! They also hold a special place in my heart. The night Orion proposed to me we drove over to Fresno to tell his family. Afterwards I wanted some ice cream and decided to try this out. I had never heard of it before and figured it was worth a shot. Best decision ever! Ok second best because saying yes to Orion's proposal was the first best decision ever.


The best part about this ice cream sandwich is the oatmeal cookies! How many ice cream sandwiches are made with oatmeal cookies? I can't think of any. It makes me feel like it is a tiny bit healthy for me. It is lightly covered in dark chocolate. Now wait before you roll your eyes and say "gross dark chocolate" hear me out. I dislike dark chocolate a lot, but this lovely like guy does not taste like dark chocolate at all. It just takes like pure goodness.

Orion and I bought a pack the other night when we went to the grocery store at midnight. He gets off work at 11 so going to the store at midnight is not that weird for us. What is weird is that only three sandwiches come in a box. I either beg Orion to let me have the second one for another time or we share it later. Whenever I feel like reliving the day Orion proposed to me I buy a box of these ice cream sandwiches and smile at how lucky I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment