Friday, May 4, 2012

Wishing

I have lots of wishes at the moment. I wish I had a job because having all of this free time before the baby comes is killing me! I wish the baby would get here already so I would have something to do. I wish the baby would take its time because I am totally unprepared. I wish we had more money to buy fancy things. I wish we could go on vacation here.
Balboa Park in San Diego. I want to live here. It has been too long since I have been to my home town. The view from the bridge I  am standing on is amazing. I can see all of the trees and the cars racing by when I close my eyes. 

My favorite part of this picture is the smile on my face. I was talking to my mom when my cousin snapped this picture. It is the perfect example of the things that truly make me happy. Family and this part of San Diego. Here is to wishing that I could visit my favorite place someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment